How can holiday makers avoid this and feel their booking is safe? Not easily but here are some things that can help
- Photographs copied from another site will be poor quality. Bona fide agents will try to have high quality pictures
- Look for independent references to the holiday accommodation being offered. Are they being featured by local tourism organisations?
- Look for reviews, trip advisor etc.
- Check the post code on the Royal Mail Site
- Google Maps should show the holiday location, if not please do the other checks above
- Last, but by no means least, choose somewhere recommended
Bringing a pet? That is OK but you must book one of the 5 Courtyard Cottages which are Pet friendly Also there are rules for pets including keeping them on lead in the abbey Grounds
Prices are all very low in March, but even so there are further reductions, check out our special offer page.